Birthday Party Facilitator
Part Time (Saturdays & Sundays as needed)
Sundays between 10 am – 6 pm on an ‘as needed’ basis.
Birthday parties are booked in 3 hour blocks.
The birthday party facilitator is responsible to oversee the smooth running of parties and rentals booked at Richmond Family Place. They support the renters to organize and implement their events, to facilitate the playrooms and ensure the building is used appropriately and left clean, as per rental guidelines.
- Set up the play space with activities appropriate to the age and developmental stage of the children
- Lead a party of up to 15 children ages 1-6 including fun activities, parachute games, run a circle time etc.
- Ensure a safe and caring environment
- Clean and tidy party areas after the party
- Take payment as needed
- Previous experience working with children in group settings, or courses related to working with children 0-6 years of age an asset
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Experience working in a multicultural setting
- Must be mature, and capable of handling children in an appropriate manner
- Ability to lift over 10 lbs and meet the physical requirements of the position
- First Aid
- Must be able to work independently
- Clear Criminal Record Check
Please submit your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Position will remain open until filled.
Thank you in advance for your interest but only those shortlisted for an interview will be contacted.
Resumes without a cover letter will not be considered